Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Review: L'Oreal True Match Super-blendable Makeup

I'm back for another review!!



L'Oreal True Match super-blendable Makeup in W3 Nude Beige

Price: PHP 899.00

Where to buy: All L'Oreal counters nationwide. I got mine from PCX Greenbelt.

What it claims:

Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.

Matches skin tone and texture.

Non-Cakey.

Oil-free.

Ingredients:



TITANIUM DIOXIDE, WATER • ISODODECANE • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • GLYCERIN • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • PEG-10 DIMETHICONE • METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • BUTYLENE GLYCO • DIMETHICONE • ISOEICOSANE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE • SODIUM CHLORIDE • POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE • HEXYL LAURATE • C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATE • ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE • DIAZOLIDINYL UREA • METHYLPARABEN • PROPYLPARABEN • TOCOPHEROL • PANTHENOL • ALUMINA • METHICONE



MAY CONTAIN

TITANIUM DIOXIDE • IRON OXIDES • MICA • YELLOW 5 LAKE • RED 7



SWATCHES:

w/o flash

w/ flash

This shade is a bit lighter than my skin tone. The color W3 Nude beige is a light-medium shade that has peachy undertone, slightly grayish. A little blush and bronzer did the trick.


Now on to the road test!




As you can see, I have a lot of acne scars. I also have uneven skin tone. Will this foundation cover those imperfections?



One layer. It has full coverage. It has a demi-matte finish. It is not sticky, it is very blendable. This is at 4:38 pm 


My complete makeup of the day! :) This was taken at exactly 5:08 pm


at 6:42 pm, 2 hours on wearing the foundation, it already made my face shiny.


at 8:41 pm. My face is shiny again. :( I decided to put on some powder to see if it will help.


Not too shiny. This is at 11:08 pm. The powder definitely help. I used maybelline clear smooth all in one powder.


Last update at 4:12 am. Almost 12 hours since I have applied the foundation. As you can see, I'm really shiny. But the coverage remained intact!! That's amazing right? Take note, I have a very oily skin! If you have normal or combination skin, you can get away with no touch ups throughout the day. I tend to touch up 3 to 4 times when I am wearing this. Not necessarily putting powder, just blotting the oil out of my face. I just pat some tissue over and bam! It looks like I have just applied it again.

I have been using this for 1 month now. I don't know if this is the culprit of whiteheads popping out of my nose. It definitely emphasize them. If you don't have whiteheads, then good for you. I do have and t hate it!!!

Yes I wore this foundation from 4 pm in the afternoon until 4 am in the morning! :)

Let's sum it up!


What I like about it:

  • It lasts a full 8-hour wear.
  • It has a wide range of shades. L'Oreal has 15 shades available.
  • It is really blendable.
  • It has spf 17.
  • Not sticky, it has a demi-matte finish.
What I don't like about it:

  • It can be cakey. Be sure to moisturize well to prevent caking.
  • It has no oil-control and I have very oily skin. :(
  • You have to touch up several times to remove shine!
  • It is kinda expensive. At least for me.

Will I repurchase? No. I prefer the Revlon Colorstay than this one.


Thank you for reading!! I hope you found this helpful. :) God bless!


Pam :)

5 comments:

  1. Revlon Colorstay is my go-to drugstore foundation. <3 I was thinking of trying this out because I was curious about this but I guess I would skip it and stick to Colorstay instead. :P Thanks for the review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this foundation. I've never used it on it's own though. I have the darkest of the cool and warm shades that I use to mix with lighter shades. Try using Johnson's baby powder to set the foundation, it did a better job at keeping my face shine-free compared to the pressed powders I own.

    www.brownsugarbeauty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually set this with tiny buds baby powder, it still made my face oily. Tiny buds worked well with all of my foundations. :D

      Delete
  3. Hi! Great review :) I've been trying to get my hands on L'oreal True blend since I read it on http://www.webbline.com/loreal-true-match-super-blendable-powder-review/ and I love your review so I'm going to really try it this month hehe

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER