Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Review: Fashion 21 Defining Lip Liner - Revlon Matte Balm Sultry DUPE

Hi beautiful!! Welcome back to another lip product review! Today's product spotlight is on this Fashion 21 Defining Lip Liner.



Fashion 21 Defining Lip Liner

Price: PHP 100.00

Where to buy: SM and Robinson's Dept Stores



This is how much product you get from the retractable lip pencil. The texture is between creamy and dry. It's easy to apply if your lips are moisturized, so put on lip moisturizer prior to wearing this lip liner. I love how I don't need to sharpen it since it's retractable.

The only con I can see about this is the shade selection, there's nothing. This is the only color you can buy.


Here's what it looks like on my lips. Gorgeous color!! Finish is matte! I can wear this on its own!

 Guess what, it looks very similar with my Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry! Check out the swatches below!


In this hand swatch, they look different right? But on my lips, they're identical! Check out the photo below.


Can you guess which is which?

Revlon on top, Fashion21 at the bottom. 

One thing that differs them from one another is the formula, of course I prefer the Revlon's from the Fashion21's. But if you just want the color, you can get away for Fashion21! It's only 100 pesos while the Revlon is 575 pesos!

Let's sum it up!

PROs
  • Very affordable
  • Available locally
  • Could be a dupe for the Revlon's Matte Balm in Sultry
  • Retractable
  • Matte finish
CONs
  • NO shade selection. This is the only shade you can buy.


Thank you so much for reading! Want me to review something? Comment down below! I hope you found this review helpful! Have a great day ahead! God bless! :)

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/pamelacamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia


Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER