Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Sep-Oct Makeup Haul (False Lashes, NYX, L'Oreal, Jordana, BYS, Cerave etc)

Oh how I missed blogging!!! How are you guys? I can't believe what I saw when I opened my Blogger dashboard. My blog has already 19k page views!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! <3

I'm sorry for not posting the past two months! I've been busy because of school, you know, I am a graduating student. OMG I can't still believe that I'm already leaving school. Last sem was my LAST sem. Bittersweet. I'm happy because I'd be able to start working and earn my own money but sad at the same time because I will miss my college life and buddies! HA! Time really flies fast. T_T And I'm going to be even more busy these coming months because of OJT. :( Hopefully I could still post once in a while. *fingers crossed.

Moving on! Sorry for the long intro. Hahahaha!




By the way, I did not purchase all of these at once. Naipon lang sila. =)




Left: 217
Right: 218
I am now a certified false lash addict! I have very sparse and short lashes and I don't want to do lash extensions so false lashes is my last resort. I bought these very natural lashes or commonly known as Taiwan Lashes. I bought 2 boxes per style to make the shipping fee sulit. I already tried them both and the only difference is 218 is a bit longer than 217.

818
This one is more dramatic than the ones I showed you above. I will use this on special occasions only. I call this my vavavoom lashes. I already tried this on my sister and it looked beautiful on her!

ELF Acne Fighting Foundation, L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte, GOSH Natural Touch Foundation
Okay.. here comes my favorite makeup product. I am a foundation junkie. I love them! They cover imperfections and evens out skin tone. I have here three which is coincidentally a full, medium and light coverage foundations. Funny enough, I only realized that while I'm typing this. Hahaha! I tried them all! Will definitely do a review on each of them. Stay tuned!

BYS Brow Gel in Bold Brunette
My new holy grail brow product! <3  I think this can pass off as dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade. Hahaha!

NYX Angel Veil Primer
I bought this because it was supposed to be a dupe for the ridiculously expensive Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer. I can't afford that one so I resort to this one. Tried it once and I'm loving it! Will post a separate review of this primer soon!

Eucerin Daily Protection Facial Lotion, Cerave Moisturizing Lotion
Moisturizers! I bought the eucerin because it's the cheapest moisturizer that has spf 30! Then the Cerave because I watched LustreLux rave about it, plus it has hyaluronic acid which is good at making the skin plump! Sad to say but it's not available here in Philippines, maybe some online shop carry them. I bought this on amazon.

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny

Heard a lot of raves about this bronzer that's why I bought it. So far, I'm liking it! :D

ELF Studio Brushes. Small Tapered Brush, Fan Brush
More makeup brushes! I bought the small tapered brush for contouring purposes but it turns out too small for contouring hahaha but it's perfect for setting under eye area with powder, like the trendy baking technique. Fan brush is mainly for highlighting, and it's good!


Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks. Wine Room, Bare it all, In the flesh
I love neutral lipsticks as much as I love neutral shadows. <3 The last one lost its sticker which is the In the flesh shade. These are so cheap but long wearing! They also have a wide range of colors to choose from. I also have this in Sugar Plum Fairy and Cherry Picking!

Jordana Matte Lipstick. Fiery Coral, Taupe
Okay. These are probably the cheapest lipsticks I own! They look cheap of course but the quality of the lipstick is so good! I love love love taupe! It is a cool toned mauve shade. Fiery Coral is supposed to be a dupe for Relentlessly Red by MAC that's why I bought it. Turns out the shade did not look good at me. I look like bisugo :)) It is too bright for my complexion! Hahaha

NYX Matte Lipstick Merlot, Bloody Mary
I want Nars Dragon Girl so much but can't afford it, I searched for a dupe and Bloody Mary popped up, then I bought it! Hahaha. I also bought Merlot because it's a beautiful shade of wine, will swatch these soon with my other nyx matte lipstick shades. :D

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. Cannes, Prague

I finally gave in. These are so hyped and raved in the internet! Tried it several times and I did not have a good experience with it :( Will post a separate review on these lip creams from NYX.

LA Girl HD Concealer Corrector in Yellow, Bobbie Cosmetics Poof! Concealer in 02
I loveeeee loveee lovee the LA Girl Corrector! You'll know why in my next blog post! The bobbie concealer, I'm kind of meh about it. Will not review it anymore, don't buy it, it's a waste of money. It is so DRY and CAKEY.

Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara
It's a so-so product. It's good at lightening or darkening your brow hairs but it doesn't tame it.

Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Tawny
And laaaastly! This lip liner from Jordana. I have also heard a lot of raves on this and yes, the hype is real. This is a must-have lip liner.


Woah! That's a lot. I feel like I have already reviewed half of the products I mentioned above. :/ Hahaha. Sorry 'bout that. But please stay tuned for I am going to review and swatch a lot of products! Thank you so much for reading this post. See you in my next one! Bye!! <3

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/pamelacamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia



Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER