Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Makeup that will Change your Foundation's Undertone from Pink/Grey to Yellow!

Are you tired of too pink, too peach and too ashy foundations? You won't believe this but I have tried mixing my foundation with yellow food coloring! Hahaha. Because my Revlon Colorstay was really ashy that time for my liking, I mixed it with yellow food color since I read it or watched somewhere, I tried it and hated it! It stained my fingers and my brushes! :( But it comes off easily though, but still, it's a hassle every time I put on foundation since I have to wash my fingers afterwards because of the yellow stain.

But now I have a solution for that! Plus, this will even add coverage to your pink, peach or ashy foundation.

Here's my NEW HOLY GRAIL makeup product. And what's great about it is that it's CHEAP as fuck!!!


LA Girl Pro HD Concealer Corrector in Yellow, PHP145.00 at @beautytrendsph on instagram




You probably already know this product. I actually have a review on this, click here to read it.

See it in action below:

Left: Without Corrector
Right: With Corrector

When blended
You only need a little since the product is really pigmented! I used my ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in Buff which is a tad ashy for my liking. I mixed a little bit of the corrector and voila! It's now the perfect match for my yellow complexion. <3

Unforunately, I don't think this is readily available here in Philippines, but you can purchase this online at @beautytrendsph on instagram for only 145 pesos!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you liked this little tip from me! See you in my next one! Byeee! <3

Missed my previous beauty haul post? Read it here.

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/pamelacamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia


Pam :)

5 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! Concealers. There are a lot of VERY yellow undertone concealers. More than foundations. I really wanted a Revlon color stay foundation for it's staying power but when I went to counters all of their shades are almost greyish even the one labeled "Warm" I'm seriously trying this! Thanks for the amazing tip! <3
    http://ladyarizel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! It's very hard to find yellow-toned foundation in the drugstore!! Thanks for reading Jessica! <3

      Delete
    2. Oh reminds me. LA Girl has color correcting concealers which are color green, pink and yellow. I think those correcting concealers are only available in online stores but will definitely get a very yellow concealer so that I can mix it with a Revlon color stay foundie. :D Oh by the way, I'm doing my first ever giveaway here if you want to join :D https://www.facebook.com/ladyarizel/posts/964583980274828

      Delete
    3. This is actually the yellow corrector! :D Joined! Thank you!! <3

      Delete
  2. This is a great solution to those pink/grey finish problems we encounter from western foundations. Thanks for blogging about it. How I wish I knew about this when I was in my college days when I was still experimenting with foundations and concealers. :P

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER