Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Best Matte Lipstick Formula: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm

Hey guys!!! I'm back with another lip product review! Today's review is on the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm! I've been really wanting to get these since it was launched here in the Philippines. The price is just too expensive for me. Let's be real, I'm still a student and 575 pesos for one lipstick!? 300 is already expensive for me. Hahahaha. But I must say that this is worth the 575 pesos price tag. So when Revlon did their 50% off sale on these, I immediately picked up the shades I want. I wish they release more colors such as berries and vamps!



 Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm

Price: PHP 575.00 

Where to buy: Watson's, SM and Robinsons Dept Stores, I got mine from Robinson's Dept Store Imus


The packaging is really cute. It is like a jumbo pencil. It is retractable so no worries for finding a giant sharpener. Read more why I said that this is the best matte lipstick formula. <3




This how much product you get. The smell is minty. My lips feel refreshed every time I put this on. 

Heard of Ruby Woo by MAC? I have it and when it comes to touching up, oh boy! It's so hard to reapply, it will drag and emphasize every lines on your lips. That lipstick I can wear for only 3-4 hours max, after that I'll remove it and change my lip color. The dryness that that lipstick gives to my lips is nothing like these Revlon Matte Balms. 

Let's get into the swatches!


Shade: Sultry - Pinky Mauve

This is my current favorite everyday lippie. Look how gorgeous the shade is. This shade sells like hot cakes! It's always out of stock. The story behind this lipstick when I bought it... I literally waited for 1 and a half hour just to get this shade. It was freshly delivered in the store when I picked it up. Hahaha! I found a dupe for this color!


Shade: Standout - Classic Red

You will definitely standout in a crowd when you wear this. This is perfect for the classic pin up makeup look!  I recommend applying lip liner with the this shade because it tends to feather a little bit.


Hand swatch.

The formula of these lipsticks is to die for! They are super moisturizing for a MATTE lippie. I'm not saying that they're not drying but for a matte lipstick, it's rare to find a lipstick that is easy to apply and REAPPLY. These lipsticks touch up really well. They don't cake nor drag! 

These lipsticks feels really like a lip balm with a solid color punch onto it! PLUS it's matte. I'm a big fan of matte lips. Almost all of my lipsticks are matte. These are drying of course but after reapplying, my lips immediately feel moisturized again.

The longevity is great as well! I can get 4-5 hours of wear out of these lipsticks.

All in all, I'm deeply in love with these lipsticks from Revlon. The only thing I didn't like is the color selection, they need to add berry and vampy shades! Let's sum it up!

PROs
  • Moisturizing.
  • Reapplies really well.
  • Minty scent that feels fresh.
  • Available locally.
  • Super pigmented, one swipe, you get a solid color.
  • Feels like a lip balm, very lightweight on the lips.
  • Price is super worth it.
  • Formula is to die for!
CONs
  • Only 12 shades to choose from. Revlon, please release berry and vampy shades!


Thank you so much for reading! I hope you found this review helpful! Please follow my blog by Email so that you'll never miss a post! You can find it on the right side of my blog after the About Me section. Please stay tuned in my blog as I'm going to do a giveaway in my next post!! See you! <3

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/pamcamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia



PAM :)

2 comments:

  1. I should have bought one when it was on sale. T_T It looks so great!! I was actually choosing between Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm and Maybelline Velvet Matte that time but still chose the latter. I'll try one next time. Thank you for this wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is a must-try, I promise!! Thank you for reading! <3

      Delete

DISCLAIMER