Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 7, 2015

Review: San San Blushes

Hello! Welcome back to my blog! <3

I bought these blushes impulsively. I am not really a blush wearer but they swatched beautifully in my hand, so there's really no reason not to buy them.. Hahahaha. Makeup addict problems. =))



San San Cheek Blusher 

Price: PHP 105.00

San San Rosanne Collection Blush

Price: PHP 75.00

Where to buy: HBC Stores


Berry Bloom, Rosy Blush



I like the packaging of the rosanne collection better. Both have plastic packaging and didn't come with mirror. The sansan cheek blusher (blue packaging) has a brush included which is obviously not usable.

Both are pigmented but the rosanne blush is far more pigmented than the other.

Berry Bloom, Rosy Blush

Rosanne Collection Blush in Berry Bloom - a very pigmented berry pink shade. It has fine shimmers, very smooth and not gritty at all. I use stipple brush to apply this because it sheers out the product. Please be careful on applying this blush. It's insanely pigmented and a bit hard to blend. You can go from rosy cheeks to clown in a second! Hahahaha

Cheek Blusher in Rosy Blush - a beautiful shade of pink and peach with gold shimmers. This is easier to blend than the rosanne blush. The brush that it came with is scratchy, no use at all.

Both of the san san blush variants has 3 available shades.





Now on to the longevity, the cheek blusher has an average wear time of 3-4 hours on my oily skin while the rosanne blusher has an average wear time of 6-8 hours on my oily skin.

I love the rosanne blush! It is so long lasting. I tried it when we had our first function in school and it stayed from 5am to 1pm. How amazeballs that was!!! Hahaha.

All in all, I liked both and will definitely repurchase the other shades! :)

Let's sum it up!

PROs:

  • VERY AFFORDABLE!!!
  • Available locally.
  • Both has 3 shades available.
  • Long lasting on my oily skin.
  • Lightweight and small packaging perfect for travelling.
  • Super pigmented, a little goes a long way!
CONs:
  • I know this is a pro but at the same time a con, the pigmentation is so high that you can easily go overboard and look like a clown. A light hand is a must!
  • The brush included in the cheek blusher is not usable.

Will I recommend it? Of course! Girl, you need these blushes in your life!! HAHAHA
Will I repurchase? Definitely! I want to try the other shades! :)


Thank you so much for reading! I hope you found this review helpful! Have a great day ahead! God bless! :)

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/pamelacamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia


Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER