Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Review: LA Girl Beauty Brick Blush Collection in Spice

Hi beautiful!! <3

I'll be talking about this new blush/bronzer/highlighter palette from LA Girl Cosmetics. I love LA Girl! They are a very affordable makeup brand in the US. Their HD concealers are my HG!



LA Girl Beauty Brick Blush Collection

Price: 
PHP 499 (mall), PHP 350 at @beautytrendsph on IG (pre-order)

Where to buy: 
Malls, @beautytrendsph on IG





By the way, I am the owner of that online beauty shop. But as always, my thoughts and opinions are 100% honest, reliable and unbiased.

Let's start!

First off, the packaging, I love how lightweight the packaging is. It is made of cardboard. It has a small mirror inside and has a magnetic lock.


The palette is huge! I was actually shocked when I received this palette. I was expecting it to be 3/4 of its size.

It comes with 4 pans. Two blushes, One bronzer and One highlighter.

Swatches:

w/ Flash

w/o Flash

Darker Blush - Matte muted berry pink shade. Pigmented and blends easily.

Lighter Blush - Light peachy pink blush with a satin finish. Slightly chalky and not pigmented. You have to build it a lot for it show up.

Bronzer - Matte neutral dark brown. Very pigmented shade. I can use this to bronze or contour since it's neutral.

Highlighter - Creamy-pink-champagne with a frosty finish. More of simmer than glitter. Not chunky at all. My favorite out of all! It is so pigmented and gives a beautiful glow!

To see the palette in action, checkout my latest youtube makeup look video here.

Check out another amazing product of LA GIRL here.

I chose this variant since I am more fond of muted and netural blushes. This is available in 4 shades. Glam, Glow, Pinky & Spice.

This product is okay. It's not something to rave or rant about. All in all, I liked the palette. I only wish the quality of the lighter blush is of the same as the rest of the shades.

Let's sum it up!

PROs:
  • Lightweight packaging with mirror and magnetic lock.
  • The shades are pigmented and easy to blend except the lighter blush.
  • Very affordable! 
  • Available locally.
  • Has several variants to choose from.
 CONs:
  • The lighter blush is chalky and not pigmented.


Will I recommend this product? Yes, if you're a beginner and just starting up to build your collection.

Will I repurchase this product? Maybe. I want to try the GLAM variant. :D

P.S. Makeup Lover? Follow my online beauty shop! @beautytrendsph on IG. All US Authentic Cosmetics. (PH based)

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you found this review helpful! Have a great day ahead! God bless! :)

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/pamelacamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia


Pam :)

4 comments:

  1. Atleast the 3 shades are pigmented enough :D Nice buy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought it was an eyeshadow palette lol - i like the shades! reminds me of the palette from sleek but this ones cheaper and massulit. girl i love your eyemakeup sa vid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Sulit nga to!! Ang mura tapos 4 pans na malalaki ang laman. :D Awww thank you shayne!! <3

      Delete

DISCLAIMER