Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 27, 2015

First time at Zark's Burgers!!

This is going to be my first FOOD blog post! Yaaay. Hahaha! I love eating!!! Who doesn't? -_-

Anyway, this is all about the famous Zark's Burger Restaurant! I've been really wanting to try them out for the longest time but they are nowhere to be found here in Cavite! Newsflash: They're now at SM Bacoor and soon at SM Dasmarinas! Woot woot!!

So moving on!!! The BF and I ordered the Zark's Ultimate Burger. It is a cheeseburger topped with bacon and sauteed mushrooms.






It costs 145 plus 35 for fries and iced tea. Total of 180 for one person. To be honest, it's my first time eating a real burger. I don't really consider jollibee's yum burger as a real burger hahahaha. I was even afraid to try out this Zark's since the only burger I eat is the one from jollibee. =))))

Anyway! I found Zark's burgers on to the expensive side. You know, I'm used to 75-pesos burger meal from jollibee. But come on! You get what you paid for.

You'll get a massive serving of burger, a side of fries and a large iced tea. I didn't like the bacon though, it's too salty for me. The mushroom was okay. The pattie is big and tasty! It has the right saltiness!

I'm not of a real foodie so I don't know how to describe the food and taste. All I know is if it's good or not. =)))

Oh and their mayonnaise reminds me of SnR's!

The service was okay at the beginning but when we asked for our bill and paid for it, we waited for about 30 minutes to get our change. :(

Anyway, the food was so good that it's fine.

Proof of yumminess. Hahahaha

Verdict: YUMMEH!! Will definitely go back but will skip the ultimate burger, I would like to try the 3-cheese burger. I forgot what it's called. =)

bidang bida siya noh? HAHAHAHA


Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia 
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/pamelacamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia

2 comments:

  1. tsk tsk why naman 30mins for a change :S it looks good! i keep hearing about this burger and i think we have this franchise here in my area. sabi nga nila not so good daw the service. btw if you happen to wanna try burgers again go to The Burgery --- its the best talaga tapos around the same price :) youll like it there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kaya nga sis eh. Ang tagal talaga sukli lang naman hahaha! Searched the burgery! Walang malapit samin. :( Sana magkaroon sila ng branch here in cavite! :D

      Delete

DISCLAIMER