Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Review and Swatches: LA Girl Flat Matte Pigment Gloss

Hello hello!! I'll be talking about these new liquid lipsticks that have been raved everywhere. These are only available for purchase online for now but I heard LA Girl Philippines will release them really soon.


LA Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss

Price:
PHP 349 (mall), PHP 200 at @beautytrendsph on IG

Where to buy:
online

What it claims?

The long wearing formula goes on as a high pigmented liquid and dries to a flat matte finish. Leaving lips colored in gorgeous velvety perfection that last and lasts.




Bazaar, Obsess, Frisky

Bazaar: Pinky-Mauve
This color is SO beautiful. Perfect everyday lip color. But I HATE this.. This dries into a very sticky finish. :( I will insert a clip below for you to see how sticky it is. I can't even say a word with "m" because my lips tend to stick together really badly.

Obsess: Red-Orange
On picture and videos that I saw, I thought this will be more on pinky-red shade but it was straight orange on me. I don't wear orange so I didn't like it at all. I actually ordered the rebel shade but it was out of stock so I ordered this instead. This is less sticky than Bazaar.


Frisky: Classic Bold Red
Frisky is a classic red lip color. This dries to non-sticky finish but as the day goes on, it becomes tacky. But not uncomfortably STICKY as bazaar.If Bazaar wasn't sticky it'll be my favorite.


wearing Bazaar


wearing Obsess
wearing Frisky.

Now for the longevity of it. When I wore bazaar, I topped it with powder to see if the stickiness will lessen and it did. But you know, when I lick my lips for no reason the stickiness returns and it's so uncomfortable. Sure enough that it will last throughout the day but it's just uncomfy. Obsess and Frisky has the same level of tackiness but not to the point that is uncomfy to wear like Bazaar. I tried Frisky all day to see if it will last and it did. I ate, drank and licked my lips and it stayed like paint.

This smells like paint but it's hardly noticeable during wear time. It is very hard to remove! I use VCO to remove it.

These liquid lipsticks reminded me of the excel matte lip creams, the former is just not as drying as the latter.




Let's sum it up!

Pro's:

  • Affordable.
  • Long lasting.
  • Has 16 shades available.
  • Super pigmented.
  • Matte finish as it claims.
Cons:.
  • Sticky texture.
  • Hard to remove.
  • Drying.
  • Tacky finish throughout the day.

Will I recommend this? If you don't mind your lip color being sticky then go for this.
Will I repurchase? NO.


Thank you so much for reading! I hope you found this review helpful! Have a great day ahead! God bless! :)

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/pamelacamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia



Pam :)

12 comments:

  1. Frisky looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only it was not sticky. I would wear it everyday. :( Haha thanks for reading, Gem!! :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review. I expected them to be well, not sticky. Too bad. But all colors look good on you. Especially the red :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did expect that they're not sticky too. I was really disappointed. :( 1 month ko pa naman to inantay hahaha. Thanks for reading, CJ!! <3

      Delete
  3. I've been eying on these matte lipsticks ever since I saw them on YouTube. Thanks to your review, now I know that it's super sticky. These lippies may not be for me after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. been thinking if I should get these LA lippies. Frisky looks like a nice shade for this season. Thanks for visiting my blog & for recommending a liner. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frisky is really a gorgeous shade! :D Thanks for visiting my blog too! <3

      Delete
  5. aw shucks its a shame its sticky its so pigmented pa naman. but that shade frisky looks really good on you pam, reminds me of rihannas shade ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr. :( Sayang talaga. :( Thank you shayneee!! <3

      Delete
  6. Are you sure its original? youre the only reviewer who said that its sticky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May fake ba nito? I don't think I'm the only one. Watch beautywithemilyfox's review, tacky din ang sabi niya.

      Delete

DISCLAIMER