Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 29, 2015

Review and Swatches: Makeup Revolution Eyes Like Angels Palette

How excited am I when I heard that Makeup Revolution is now available here in the Philippines!! Although they are only available for puchase online, still they are now accessible! I've seen a lot of reviews of their Dupe palettes for too faced chocolate bar, naked, lorac pro palettes! I didn't purchase any of those because I already own a lot of neutral eye shadows. I chose this palette because it had more fun colors plus a bonus of neutrals.


Price: PHP 890.00

Where to buy: Makeup Revolution PH


I ordered this palette from their site. Take note that if you are paying thru bank deposit, email them your deposit slip so that they'll know that you are alreayd paid. I didn't know that the time I ordered. There was no instruction on how you will let them know that you are already paid. They only have two mode of payments. Bank payment and Paypal. Oh they are having a free shipping promo if you reach 800 pesos of your total order.

Moving on to the product spotlight! Makeup Revolution Ultra Professional Eye shadow Palette in Eyes Like Angels.




It has 32 eye shadows. It comes in a shiny black compact with gold letterings of the brand. Each shadow has a name, although it is just written in a clear plastic. It has a big mirror which I don't like because it just adds weight to the palette itself. I prefer magnetic cardboard packaging nowadays ever since I got my LA Girl Beauty Brick Blush Palette. It is much clumsy-friendly packaging. I dropped my Sleek Makeup Palette months ago and the mirror separated from the palette. I hope I won't do the same with this one.



This is how big the palette is. Thisis not travel-friendly, it's heavy, at least for me.

Anyway moving on! Look at the colors inside the palette!!!!


UUUUHHH! So gorg!! It has creams, whites, golds, purples, pinks, blues, greens, greys, bronze, copper, name it!

Now let's jump to the swatches!
.
L-R: Black Stars, Green Dream, Peach Cream, Orchid, Sophisticated Pink, Dream, Pink Glow, Peacock Dream
Green dream is straight out blue, no green whatsoever hahaha. Peach cream is okay, it's just closer to my skin tone that's why you can't almost see the swatch of it. Look at Sophisticated Pink, it is so gorgeous!! Peacock dream indeed reminds me of a peacock.

L-R: Silver Star, Emerald Night, Lilac Shimmer, Purpled!, Cream, Pink!, Lilac Frost, Award
 Black stars and silver stars are so similar. The former is just a bit darker. Emerald Night is so pigmented like sooooo pigmented. I love it!!! The name is so perfect for the color! Pink! is powdery so be careful, always tap off the excess! Lilac shimmer and Cream are a bit similar too! Look at Lilac Frost, it is so beautiful, no chunky glitters at all.

L-R: Pearl Necklace, Night Stars, Blue Sheen, Pink Frosted, Moss, Molton Chocolate, Choc!, Green Stars
 Award and Pearl Necklace are both golds, the former is just more orange. Molton Chocolate, is it really molton or supposed to be molten? Hahaha. It is what's written in the clear plastic.

L-R: Green Envy, Copper Dream, Bold Purple, White Light, Orange!, Aqua Dream, Truffle, Silver Dream
 All of them are pigmented except green envy. I layered it 3 times to achieve that color. It's a beautiful color pa naman. It reminds me of a mermaid. Silver Dream is a bit chalky. Truffle is such a unique color, for me atleast. It is a bronze-taupe color. I love it!!

There are only two matte shadows, Pink! and Bold Purple. The rest are shimmery.

Each shadow pan has .5g of product. They are easy to blend but some shadows are a bit hard to pick up with a brush. Using your fingers when applying this will give you the best color payoff.

One thing I noticed was it doesn't have a matte light brown eye shadow, you know, like a transition shade. But I don't mind, I already have them so no big deal for me.

If you want a palette that has both neutrals and bright colors, I will definitely recommend this!

For the price of it? It is definitely affordable! You'll get 32 eye shadows for less than a thousand!

I did a look using this palette. I actually filmed it and it will be up soon on my youtube channel!




Let's sum it up!

What I like:

  • Affordable.
  • Has both neutrals and bright fun colors.
  • High quality eye shadows that are pigmented and easy to blend.
  • Perfect for those who wants to experiment with different looks.
  • Contains 32 eye shadows.
  • Available locally
What I don't:
  • Heavy. Not travel-friendly

Will I recommend it? Definitely, especially if you still don't have a colorful palette! :)

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you found this review helpful! Have a great day ahead! God bless! :)

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/pamelacamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia



Pam :)

2 comments:

DISCLAIMER