Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Review: The Face Shop Design my Eyebrow

Hello! I'm back with an eyebrow product review! <3 In the past year, I have been really loyal to my Nichido's Mineral Eye Pencil in Walnut, it is what I am using every single day. It's cheap, long lasting and semi water resistant! I just wanna try new and luckily I saw The Face Shop's BOGO Sale a few weeks ago and this eyebrow product is included! I got two for the price of one. Amazing huh?


The Face Shop Design my Eyebrow 

Price: PHP 225.00

Where to buy: The Face Shop stores

How I use it:

I outline first my desired shape. I fill it in lightly then blend with a spoolie. 


This is how much product you get. It's a lot since you won't waste anything from sharpening. Just be careful to not twist so much product out during application to prevent breakage.

Spoolie
It comes with a spoolie on the other side. The spoolie is not as soft as I like it to be but it's fine. The spoolie on the shade Grayish Brown is a stiffer than Dark Brown.

Grayish Brown, Dark Brown
In my last haul, I said that I will use the gray one but I don't. I use dark brown instead since the spoolie of it is softer. It doesn't have red or orange undertones. The color looks natural. The consistency of the pencil is not hard nor creamy which I actually like. The pigmentation is average. Although it will be chalky on the first few uses.


What I usually do is outline the shape of my brows, fill it in lightly then blend with the spoolie. This is so easy to use! Plus the angled tip helps a lot in outlining the brows. It is shaped like an angled liner brush! The longevity of this brow product is great! I wore it for 13 hours and it didn't budged at all.

All in all, I think this is a great brow product! It is very similar to Etude House's Drawing Eyebrow which is cheaper than this one.

Let's sum it up!

What I like:

  • No red/orange undertone.
  • Angled tip makes outlining easy and precise.
  • Easy to use.
  • Retractable. No sharpening required.
  • Comes with a lot of product.
  • No waste of product.
  • Has its own spoolie.
  • Long Lasting.
  • Looks natural.
  • Has the right consistency. Not too creamy and not too hard.
  • I got two for the price of one. Hahaha
What I don't:
  • Spoolie is not as soft as I want it to be.
  • A little bit expensive FOR ME. ( Etude house's drawing eyebrow costs only 148 which has same concept as this.)

Will I repurchase? Maybe. If they're having a BOGO Sale again. Hahahaha! I will probably just repurchase the EH since I have also tried that and they're very similar.

Will I recommend it? YES!


Thank you so much for reading! I hope you found this review helpful! Have a great day ahead! God bless! :)

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia 
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/pamelacamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia


Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER