Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Beauty Haul May 2015 (Glysolid, Pixy, The Face Shop etc..)

Hi guys!! I'm back with a beauty haul!!


I'd like to share what I got this past week!

Nivea had their crazy 50% off sale last May 1-9, I took advantage of it and repurchased my favorite lotion and toner from them.

Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair and Protect Body Milk - PHP 225 original price, I got it only for PHP 112.50



Nivea UV Whitening Serum - PHP 230 original price, I got it for only PHP 117.50

Nivea Extra White Repair Pore Minimiser Toner - PHP 182 original price, I got it for only PHP 91.00

Next are pasalubongs from my Tito from Abu Dhabi.





I haven't tried the Glysolid yet, it is actually my first time seeing it, haven't heard of that brand before. I love the Olay Natural White set! It makes my face smooth and soft! The Day cream is available locally while the night cream has a different version locally. Huhu. I really liked the night cream! The one I saw at their counter which fortunately has testers does not smell the same as the one I have. I hope the formula are the same. I will definitely purchase one once I finished this one.

Pixy Perfect Matte Two Way Cake, refill PHP 145.00

w/o flash

w/ flash
I already finished my maybelline clear smooth powder, I decided to try this one out. The SA said that this is a Japanese brand but made in Indonesia. It's affordable too! The full size is less than 300. I just bought the refill one to test it out, if I liked it, I'll buy the full size of it. I got it in Honey Beige. It is available in three shades. The one I have is the middle shade. I noticed most of their powders are yellow toned! Perfect for Filipina skin tones! Review here!

Nichidi Satin Moist Lipstick in Candy - PHP 100



I love the color so much! But the smell. It smells so bad. :( I should have smelled it first at the counter before purchasing! But the scent goes away after 3 minutes of wearing so I will still wear it. Talk about that tiis ganda moment. Hahaha

The Face Shop Design My Eyebrow - PHP 225, Buy 1 Take 1!!!

01 Grayish Brown, 02 Dark Brown
I was about to go grocery shopping na but then I saw the 1 + 1 sale going on at The Face Shop that is right beside the super market. Cushion BB creams and Brow products are buy one take one! I got the design my eyebrow in different shades since I want to give the other one to my beautiful momma because she always borrows mine. Mine's the grayish brown. I like gray eyebrow pencils since it is the most natural looking shade for my brows. Read my review here!


Thank you so much for reading! I hope you found interesting! Subscribe by email to get updates on my blog! You can found this at the side bar below the About Me gadget! :)

Have a great day ahead! God bless! :)

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia
Follow me on instagram: @pamelacamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia


Pam :)

6 comments:

  1. I think you have typographichal error on the price sale of nivea. 225 to 212.50? I thought it is 50% off :D :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry! Hahaha it's supposed to be 112.50 and 117.50. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. I love nivea products especially their lotion.

    check out my blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I can't seem to access your blog? It says it's deleted. :(

      Delete
  3. Nice haul. A lot of my friends recommend that I try the Pixy cake foundation. Have you tried yours yet? Is it good? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Oo, mganda sya, di siya super dry tulad nung superfresh ng maybelline. :D Mura pa! so-so nga lang ang oil control or super oily lng siguro ako :D

      Delete

DISCLAIMER