Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Awesome Cheap Find: Daiso Beauty Blender (Php88 only)

Oh hey there beautiful!! I'm back with another awesome cheap find post! :)

Have you seen my review of BYS blending sponge? I want to take back the "beauty blender of the philippines" tag line on it. I didn't realize how dense that sponge was until I got these sponges from Daiso! And these are so much cheaper than that BYS sponge!! This is why I love Daiso! You can discover cheap but awesome products!! Check out my old daiso review here.






DAISO MAKEUP BLENDING SPONGE

Price: PHP 88.00 ONLY!!!

Where to buy: DAISO, I got mine from Robinson's and The District Imus

How to use:

Just dampen the sponge and squeeze out all excess water. Blend your makeup using it. Best for liquid and cream products.



The packaging. Just simple plastic box.

I originally bought just two, but when I tried it, I purchased one more. :D I'm planning to purchase more! I hope Daiso will not stop selling these sponges. They are available in many colors such as blue, pink, white, skintone, purple and yellow.

TAKE NOTE: I noticed that the sponges differ in softness and denseness. There are sponges that are tough and dense at the store. Please do test it in store before purchasing. Fortunately, all the sponges I've purchased are all soft and bouncy. Although the pink sponge slightly retains more water than the purple and skintone sponge, but still, it is much softer than the BYS Sponge.

Dry sponge

Damp Sponge

They do double in size too. And they become softer and bouncier! Cleaning it was a breeze since it was so easy to squeeze! It blends the makeup well. The purple and skintone doesn't retain water inside, while the pink does retain a little bit of water. But they all give smooth, flawless and streak-free finish.


Check how soft it is below:

Look how soft it is.

I squeezed the sponge using my weak ring finger. That's how soft it is. 
I am so happy that I went to Daiso that day or else I woudn't have purchased these little gems!!

 DAISO Philippines, please don't stop selling these sponges. I am serious. Hahaha!

These are definitely the Beauty Blender of the Philippines!!!

Let's sum it up!

What I like about it:
  • SUPER CHEAP at 88 pesos only!
  • Super Soft
  • Super Bouncy
  • Gives smooth, flawless and streak-free finish.
  • Can be actually a dupe for the expensive Beauty Blender!
  • Available in many colors.
  • Easy to clean! Easy to squeeze!
  • Available locally!
  • well, I LOVE IT HAHA
What I don't like about it:
  • Not consistent with the softness.
  • Can easily break. Be gentle when cleaning specially if you have long nails.

**Again, please test the product in store before purchasing, you might get the dense ones! I am also not sure if this is available at all Daiso stores, but the two Daiso stores near me sell it!**


Thank you so much for reading! I hope you found this review helpful! Have a great day ahead! God bless! :)

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/pamelacamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia


Pam :)

10 comments:

  1. I just bought one!!! So glad they sell these!

    CJ | From Manila with Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! I really hope they won't stop selling these sponges!

      Delete
  2. WHAT?!? I want some! Gonna go to Daiso soon. I hope I still can get my hands on them. I didn't see any when I was in the Rob Magnolia branch last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need this in your life. I promise. HAHAHA

      Delete
  3. NICE BLOG. Thanks for sharing beautiful information. Beauty Blender, the little spongy hot-pink egg that has flipped and reversed our whole makeup method, in the best way possible. Beauty Blender Sponge.Blend your way to a flawless face! Seeing make up is the first sign of an amateur application. Beauty Blender Dubai | UAE Online Shopping Websites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sang daiso mo nbili yan sis? 2 branch n npupuntahan ko, d nila alam ang beauty sponge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daiso Robinson's Imus and District Imus. Sadly sis, bumalik din ako at wala na kong nadatnang blending sponge :( Hindi na sila nag restock!!! :( HUHUHU. Buti may back up pa kong dalawa dito. Check beauty cosmetics, may nilabas sila beauty blender, 150 lang ata.

      Delete
  5. I wish these are available at Daiso Robinsons Magnolia. :)
    I also love the BYS blending sponge. If you say that the Daiso sponge is so much softer, I knew I had to hunt that down. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nagcheck ako ulit sa daiso, unfortunately lahat sila matigas. T.T sana ibalik nila ung malalambot gaya netong nabili ko dati :(

      Delete

DISCLAIMER