Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Awesome Cheap Find!!!!!

Hi Guys!! It's beeeeen a while. :D



I want to share you my awesome cheap find!!! It's really awesome!











It's the Saizen oil blotting papers!

If you don't know what Saizen is, it's basically like the Daiso/Japan Home Center which sells all their items for P88 only!


And yes, this oil blotting papers cost 88 only!!


It has 300 sheets!!!! Come on! I've used the Gatsby blotting sheet, the "watson" blotting paper (I can't remember their name, it has several variants) and the Clean and Clear. They all have 100 sheets only. The watsons costs 30+ which is affordable but not really absorbs oil. Gatsby and clean & clear cost 100+ and they're effective just like this saizen one!

But I like this saizen more because of its price! Come on, 88 pesos for 300 sheets? That's a steal.


It works just like the clean and clear but for more affordable price plus more sheets! Plus the packaging is cute! At first sight, I actually thought that it was Hello Kitty! Haha. The sheet has three colors. And this has no fragrance at all!



It's perfect for those who have oily skin like me!


Pros:

Super affordable
Has 300 sheets!!!
Fragrance Free!
Very absorbent
Cute packaging
Not bulky, you can easily slip this in your purse!

Cons:

Limited Saizen stores


All in all, I'll give this 5 out of 5 <3


That's it! Thankyou for reading!! <3

Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER