Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 16, 2014

REVIEW: Mac Prolongwear Concealer in NC35

Helloooo! It's been a while since my last post!


So I was searching for a good concealer that will last the whole day, this is what I found..








Oh, and this is my first Mac product. The Pro longwear Concealer. I got the shade NC35.


I bought this at Mac Mall of Asia. PHP 1,000. It has 9mL of product. 


I use this on my blemishes as well as my under eye area. It's really full coverage. At first swatch, I was impressed. It's very opaque. It covered my blemishes, redness around my nose, my post-acne marks and my under eye circles. I wore it for 8 hours straight without retouching and it's still good.


Here's the actual product:


Here's the ingredient's list. (click for larger image)

Here's the swatch:





Here's the before and after:





Complete makeup:


I'm wearing WNW lipstick in Sugar plum fairy! :)


Here's after 8 hours:

You can see some creasing on the outside corner of my eyes. That's very normal for me since my eyes are always teary. In the under eye, no creasing at all. Redness around my cheeks are still concealed, as well as around the nose.


Round-up:

PRO'S:
-FULL COVERAGE!
-Long-wearing!
-Locally available!
-Doesn't cake
-dries matte (since i have oily skin)
-doesn't budge
-a little goes a long way!
-easy to blend, but be quick!

CONS:
-hard to control the pump
-expensive
-dries really fast
-has a shelf life of 6 months only :(


I give this, 4 out of 5 stars because of its shelf life but all in all I'm really in love with this product as of now. 

Thanks for reading!

Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER