Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 2, 2014

First MAC Haul! :)

Hellooooo!!!


I'm really excited to share to you guys my first MAC haul!

Oh and what's great about this is I didn't even purchase this! This is pasalubong from my tita! <3


So yeah I got all of this for freeeeeee!!! Hehe.


Here's what I got:






Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC35
Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC35
Mac Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation in NC35 & NC25
Mac Viva Glam I
Mac Russian Red





Mac Russian Red, Mac Viva Glam I


Mac Studio Fix Fluid

Mac Studio Finish Concealer, it is so tinyyy!

Top to Bottom: Mac Studio fix powder in nc35, nc35, fix fliud nc35, studio finish concealer nc35

with flash

Mac Viva Glam I, Russian Red

Top to bottom: Russian Red, Viva Glam I




That's it!! Thank you for reading this :) Have a nice day!!!


xx
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER