Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Beauty Haul June 2015 (Makeup Revolution, LA Girl, San San, Bobbie, Maybelline, Pixy, Revlon)




Okay, so yeah I did a little shopping this past few weeks since I really can't resist it.

Most them are bought online! :D

Makeup Revolution Eyes like Angel Palette
I cannot get over how beautiful this palette is! It has a lot of colors to play with! Click here for the review.


LA Girl Beauty Brick Blush Palette in Spice
Haven't touched this yet! I love the colors!! Again, watch out for more product reviews! :)

LA Girl Flat Finish Pigment Gloss
Most raved liquid lipsticks in youtube this month! So excited to try them if they're really worth the hype!

Revlon Colorstay Foundation
My holy grail foundation! It's actually my 4th bottle. :D

LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer

Repurchased my favorite concealer!

San San Blushes

Pixy Perfect Matte Two Way Cake 
Impulse buy from HBC, the sansan blushes. Just swatched them at the store and they're so pigmented and affordable so yup I bought it. Review on the way! :)

YASSS!! My favorite powder foundation. I repurchased it with the compact. I haven't even finished my refill yet but I need the mirror for touch ups.

Flormar Perfect Coverage Concealer
It was on sale. I hate this concealer. I'll post my rant next time. Hahahaha

Maybelline Hyper Curl Mascara
Excellent for a 200 pesos mascara. Waterproof, Volumizes and Lengthens my lashes!

Bobbie Cosmetics Lipsticks
Another impulse buy. But I love them! I got them for only 80 pesos each! Hahaha

Bobbie Cosmetics Eyeliner in Nude?

Essence XXXL Lip Gloss (Dries Matte)
Bobbie's nude eyeliner is a steal. It's only 90 pesos and it brightens my whole look when applied on my lower water line!

Essence Matte Lip gloss is the perfect nude color for me.

Wow, I have a lot of products to review! Hope I can do all of it this coming July. What product/s you want to see a review very soon? Comment down below!! :)


Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day ahead! God bless! :)

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia 
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/pamelacamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia

2 comments:

  1. oh wow you bought a lot :) id have to say yes to the maybelline hypercurl mascara its really good for its price.

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER