Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Review: L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Lacquer Liner

Hello!! It has been more than a week since my last blog post! Been busy with school! Jeeeez. How time flies. I'm already 4th year college!! This is our last sem! Ojt nalang next sem then graduation! Yaaaay!! <3 My schedule is so hectic. (Taray! hahaha) My original schedule was Monday-Saturday, fortunately my monday class was moved to tuesday. I will try my best to post at least twice a week. I still have a lot of products to review so stay tuned for that!! :D Join my blog thru GFC for updates! <3

Product spotlight for today is the L'Oreal 24 Hour Gel Lacquer Liner. I bought this from Chedelyn's Cosmetics from the End of Clearance Summer Bazaar last May 30 at World Trade Center.


Price: PHP 350.00


What it claims:

L'Oreal introduces Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H, the gel pot liner for eye design that is simply sophisticated.

- 24 hour of flawless, fade-free color with a unique lacquered finish.

- Mistake-proof application plus the ability to customize your line with a smooth-gliding brush.

- Ophthalmologist tested.

- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.




It contains 0.08 oz of product. It is contained in a glass packaging with gold lid. The consistency of the eyeliner is mousse-y. It glides on my lids very smoothly.



It also comes with its own brush. It's actually good. It is what I use to apply the liner. It is just not good for winging out, I prefer angled liner brush for that.


The color is deep true BLACK. No grayish or bluish undertone. Solid black! It has a matte finish. One swipe gives amazing color payoff.

freshly applied. no primer.

freshly applied. no primer.

I am very excited to use this eyeliner since it is one of Judy's (itsjudytime) holy grail eyeliner. I was disappointed at first but I thought, the weather on where she lives is very different from where I live. Read more to find out why.

I have hooded lids. And this stuff doesn't transfer to my upper lid on not so hot days. But when it is super hot outside and oils seep thru my eyelids, it transfers. I don't recommend using this in summer months as it will smudge. But if you're in an air-conditioned room, it will stay put. Remove it with an oil-based makeup remover, facial wash alone won't do.

after 8 hours. no primer.

You can see my oily brows. It did not fade, transfer nor smudge. Looks pretty much the same as the picture above. I wore this on a gloomy weather though.

What I love about this gel eyeliner is it's extremely easy to apply. The gel is so smooth and soft. It instantly dries up! The brush that came with it actually works! It takes me under 5 minutes to do my eyeliner VS 20 minutes using Dip Liners. Staying power? It lasts me the whole day without smudging, budging, fading and transferring on our normal warm weather. But on extremely hot weather? No. I've tried and it was horrible. It smudged on outer corners and transferred to my upper lids.

Let's sum it up!

Pro's:

  • Glides smoothly.
  • Easy to use.
  • Solid Black color.
  • Smudge-proof, budge-proof, transfer-proof (Normal weather)
  • Lasts all day.
  • Affordable.
  • Packaging looks elegant.
  • Came with a brush that is usable.
  • Matte finish.
  • A little goes a long way.
  • Very pigmented.
Con's:
  • Not good for very hot weather/summer months.
  • Not available locally/hard to find.

Will I recommend it? Yes! But don't use it during very hot weather/summer months.

Will I repurchase it? No. I would love to have an eyeliner that will stay transfer-proof & smudge-proof during both very hot weather and cold weather.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you found this review helpful! Have a great day ahead! God bless! :)

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/pamelacamia
Join me on Facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia



Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER