Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Review and Swatches: Sleek Makeup I Divine Palette in STORM

Are you tired of chalky, not blendable and not pigmented eye shadow palettes? This review is the answer for you!!!!

I have this palette for 4 days now and I have been using it non-stop. It became an instant favorite palette. I always get excited to do my makeup because of this!!!








YAAAS! I'm talking about the hyped and raved Sleek Eye Shadow Palette in STORM!!! I've been lemming this palette for the past two years!! I just don't know where to buy it!

As I was saying in my last post, I saw the Sleek Makeup Stall at The Ramp Crossings, Glorietta. I immediately picked up this palette. It costs PHP 685.00.

I am actually shocked when I saw the palette itself. It's really sleek and compact. The eyeshadow pans are smaller than the typical eyeshadow pans that I have.






The packaging is sleek as its name haha! It comes with a box. It's a gorgeous black palette. Although it attracts every dirt in my vanity. It's fine! You can easily clean with a tissue. This palette comes with 12 beautiful eyeshadow!



Sand Storm, Snow Storm, Calm before the Storm, Thunder Storm, Perfect Storm, Fire Storm, Dust Storm, Gathering Storm, Storm Cloud, Electric Storm, Eye of the Storm, Blackout

Look at those beautiful colors! Each color has Storm in its name which I found very cute!! My favorites are Fire Storm, Dust Storm, Thunder Storm and Eye of the Storm!! Actually I like all the colors. They have consistent textures. All are buttery smooth and very pigmented! I created a quick and easy bronze look using this palette! Click here to view it.

Are you excited for the swatches? So am I!!! So let's swatch this baby!


Sand Storm, Snow Storm, Calm before the Storm, Thunder Storm, Perfect Storm, Fire Storm

First Row. Aren't they gorgeous? Let me actually describe each color.

Sand Storm - Light gold with a lot of shimmers
Snow Storm - In pictures it looks like just a white shimmery color but in person? It has a faint pink to it.
Calm before the Storm - This is close to my skin tone so you barely see it in the picture but this is actually a good midtone.
Thunder Storm - True gold with a lot of shimmers. One of my faves!!
Perfect Storm - Rose gold with a lot of shimmers. This appears pink on the pic but in person? It's a gorgeous rose gold color.
Fire Storm - This is my favorite out of all!!! It's a bronze color with a red undertone to it. It's almost like maroonish bronze color. Can't explain it! It's a very unique color.


Blackout, Eye of the Storm, Electric Storm, Storm Cloud, Gathering Storm, Dust Storm

Second Row. Can you see that Black? It is so crazily pigmented!

Blackout - Super matte blackest black.
Eye of the Storm - Taupe-y brown. Perfect for contouring and adding depth.
Electric Storm - Royal blue. 
Storm Cloud - Forest green.
Gathering Storm - Silver-y blue color. 
Dust Storm - Perfect bronze color.

Longevity? I have super oily lids so I have to prime my eye lids or else it will crease. If you have normal lids, you can get away without primer. It lasts all day on me. If I don't use primer, it is still there but already creased. Actually, I don't use the real primer, I use my collection concealer or sometimes my mac pro long wear concealer, they work for me.



Let's sum it up!!

Pro's:

  • Super pigmented.
  • Buttery smooth.
  • Very blendable.
  • Lasts long.
  • Very affordable.
  • Packaging is sleek and beautiful.
  • Palette is perfect for everyday, glam and smokey look.
Con's:


  • The palette itself is hard to open. I'm very clumsy so I have to be extra careful every time I open it. 
  • Hard to find. I did a little research and I found their facebook page. They are only available at all The Ramp Crossings Department Stores. I hope they become available in all leading department stores.


All in all? This is a great palette!!! I can't wait to try more products from Sleek MakeUp! I hope you find this review helpful!! <3

Thank you so much for reading! Godbless!!

Read also: THE BEST KABUKI BRUSH SET!!! 


Pam <3



1 comment:

  1. I do want to try sleeks' products. This one looks super pigmented!


    Hazel | http://hazelasoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER