Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 1, 2015

THE BEST KABUKI BRUSH SET EVER!!! REVIEW + PHOTOS


Hello!!! <3


I have finally gotten my self a kabuki brush set!!! And what's great about it? It is so freaking affordable!!!! You wanna know more details? Read more below!! I am so excited. Haha

So I'm at my bed browsing random hashtags in instagram and I saw this brush set. I am so shocked when I saw the price. I thought it was a scam or something!! Hahaha






Sorry for the quality, I took this picture with my phone. Hahaha. You can see high quality photos of each indivdual brush below. It did not came with any pouch or bag. It's packaged individually with plastic. I got the color black and gold. It looks professional right? Hahaha I'm not a pro though =)

It is available in several colors. Such as black and silver ( like sigma brushes ) , pink and silver, blue and silver, white and silver and of course this black and gold. I chose this because it is the most professional looking out of all colors. 

This no brand brush set comes with 10 brushes in total. 5 face kabuki brushes and 5 face precision brushes. The brushes don't have name in its handle. 

Price: PHP 800 But I bought this for 680 since they were having 15% off that time when I purchased.

Where to buy: @pinaytrueblend (instagram) If you're from cavite, they do meet ups in SM Bacoor. I am from cavite so it is very convenient for me. I did not have to wait for it to be shipped in 2-3 days! Lucky me hahaha!

Since they have chubby handles, It doesn't fit my brush holder so I revamp my vanity with cheap makeup drawers and brush holders that I've found at SM Dept. Store. Click here to see it.


Aren't they familiar? They look exactly the same as the Sigma Sigmax Essential Kit 10 Brushes except for the gold ferrule. That set is $159 (almost PHP 7000), while this set is only PHP 800. 


Kabuki Brushes


Look how dense they are. So soft!! Sorry for the middle brush, I already used it to test if it blends well the foundation. And yes, it blends beautifully. Watch it in action here.

Face Precision Brushes

As you see, this precision brushes are the small version of the kabuki brushes.

Let's jump on each brush!

Flat Top Kabuki (Sigma F80)



Round Top Kabuki (Sigma F82)


Angled Kabuki (Sigma F84

Tapered Kabuki (Sigma F86)

Flat Angled Top Kabuki (Sigma F88)

Precision Flat Top (Sigma P80)
Precision Round Top (Sigma P82)
Precision Angled (Sigma P84)
Precision Tapered (Sigma P86)
Precision Flat Angled (Sigma P88)

I already washed them. There's no bleeding and shedding.

Let's sum it up!

PROS:

  • Very affordable! 10 brushes for 800 pesos? It's like 80 per brush.
  • So soft and dense!!
  • Professional looking. Matte black handle plus gold ferrule? Can't get enough of it!
  • No shedding.
  • No bleeding.
  • Available locally.
  • The face kabuki brushes are good for travelling since the handle is short.

NEUTRAL:
  • Drying time is one and a half day. 
  • Hard to clean because it is so dense.
  • Matte Black handle gets dirty easily.

CONS:
  • The precision brushes are not as dense as the kabuki ones but it works fine!

All in all, this is a great product for your buck! It is worth every cent! :)

Want to know what brushes you really need or not? Check my post about makeup brushes must-have! Click here to read it!

I hope you found this helpful! Thanks for reading!! God bless!


Pam! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! They look super soft and they are so affordable! I might try this out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following @pinaytrueblend on IG, I was intrigued with the prices of the brushes. I'm glad I found your review about the brushes :)

    Hazel | http://hazelasoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER