Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Mini Haul from Hair of Asia + Mini Reviews

Hiii!!

Here's another beauty haul + mini reviews!! This was actually bought for me by my mom! She is the best. Love you ma!! <3

She went to Hair Asia 2015 yesterday. Unfortunately I was not able to come because of Final Exams in school. boohoo!! >_< But I'm still happy for what she bought me!! Haha

Steel Palette with spatula - PHP 450 






This is so perfect for mixing foundations, concealers or any cream/liquid product. I have yet to try this! It comes with dual ended spatula for mixing and scooping foundation from bottle. I am so excited to try this! :D This compensated all my disappointments from the products below! :D


Blending Sponges - PHP 300 (Buy 1 take 1)



I am a bit disappointed with these sponges. They are a little bit dense so it's difficult to blend the foundation using this. It still works though. I will probably only be using this for blending under eye concealers.

Essence I <3 Stage Eyeshadow Base - PHP 209


I have already tested this. I used all matte shadows. It creased badly. It's better to use my collection concealer than this. I have yet to try this with shimmery shadows. I will update this post if it makes a difference.


I hope you found this helpful!! Thank you so much for reading!! God bless! :)


Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER