Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Awesome CHEAP Find: Makeup Drawer and Brush Holder!!!



So how did I find this makeup organizers? If you want to know just keep on reading! <3







I was at SM last week, tuesday to be exact. I roamed around the school supplies section. I saw this beautiful drawers that has a lot of designs available, plus they have matching pen holders. I was expecting it to be expensive. I don't know why hahaha.

So I looked at the price and to my surprise, it was actually affordable!!






This the drawer. The size of it is just great! All of my palettes, powders and tubes of concealers fit here. Yes. You saw it right. It is only PHP 179.75. How cheap for an organizing drawer right? MUCH CHEAPER than those acrylic ones. They serve the same purpose. Plus this has good designs on it. Oh and it has matching pen holders too! Or should I say "makeup brush holder" hahaha! This drawer fits me perfectly as I don't have that many makeup. If you have many, buy two or three, just stack them together haha





Yes!! This is only PHP 39.75!!!! It is insanely cheap!! Look at my brushes!! They fit perfectly. Although the holder on the left is little bit crowded, I think I will be purchasing one more of this. My face brushes don't fit in one holder. :D



Just a glimpse of my vanity. Hahaha I don't have that much. Still building up my collection! :) The organizers doesn't feel and look cheap at all. I really like it. I'm so glad I have found this!! Thank you SM for producing these organizers that are actually meant for school supplies. Hehe!


I hope you found this helpful!! If you're a cheapskate like me, you'll be loving this!!! I love finding cheap but awesome products!!

Thank you for reading this!! God bless!!


Pam :)


2 comments:

  1. I've been seeing this before and I wanted to buy them for my makeup too but I fell in love with acrylic cases more. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that acrylic cases are better for makeup than this kasi nakikita mo ung nasa loob so hindi mahirap hanapin hahaha. Pero they are too expensive for me :( Atleast my makeup is clutter-free with these cheap ones hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER