Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 23, 2015

Review and Demo: Pond's Perfect Care Cold Cream Deep Cleanser

Looking for cheap but effective makeup remover? This is for you! :)

I have been using this for a week now and I love it!!


Price: PHP 130 for 60ml

Where to buy: Supermarket, Watson's, Dept stores.

What it claims:

Clean skin that feels softer and smoother - that's the Pond's Institute promise

Direction for use:

Apply pea sized amount on your forehead, cheeks and chin. Spread and massage gently over your face and neck.

Tissue off or remove with wash cloth to take out deep seated dirt.

Re-apply as necessary.

Wash off with water and face cleanser, like Pond's Facial Wash.






It comes with a box, unfortunately I have already thrown it away. 

You can watch my demo of this makeup remover below:

Watch in HD for clear video quality. :)








It is an oil-based makeup remover. It feels so soft and gentle on skin. It melts off my makeup like a dream. It does not sting my eyes. It removes waterproof mascara too!

The consistency is like a thick lotion. It has a really good scent! 

If you have dry skin, you can leave it overnight but since I have oily skin I have to wash it off with my facial cleanser to remove greasiness out of my face.

Let's sum it up!


What I like about it:

  • Very affordable! 
  • Really effective on removing makeup.
  • Removes waterproof makeup.
  • Easy to use.
  • Does not sting my eyes.
  • Deep cleans my skin.
  • Does not break me out.
  • Good and refreshing lemon scent.
  • Soft and gentle!
What I don't like about it:

  • nothing!

Will I repurchase? YES YES YES!!!

I hope you found this helpful! Thank you for reading! God bless! :)


Pam :)








4 comments:

  1. Woah!! Such a great blogger 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently just made a review of this. This is one of my favorite now. It doesn't really feel thick for me. I haven't tried leaving it overnight but I find over the net that some really do that.

    http://akoyprobinsiyana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Just read your review. I read the mineral oil issue too. They say it can clog pores. I don't have issue with it though.

      Delete

DISCLAIMER