Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 16, 2015

Mini Beauty Haul March 2015

Hello! I am back with another haul! I can't resist on shopping makeup. Plus, it is sale at SM Dasma! I can't help myself from picking up some beauty products! :)

Anyways, Let's start! :D





First thing I got was this powder foundation from Maybelline. It is their new white superfresh powder. I hope this will keep my face matte since I have oily skin!! This if for PHP 299. Read my thoughts on this product, click here!


Doesn't it look familiar? It looks like the famous beauty blender!! Is it a dupe? Click here for my review! This is from BYS Cosmetics. I got it for PHP 299






Next was this essence lip liner in satin mauve. Got this for PHP 99. It is too dark for me unfortunately!! :( It looks off. Kind of grayish purple. 


FS Cosmetics Long-last Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. PHP 195.00. Review also coming soon!


Maybelline Colorshow lipstick in True toffee. I will also review this one. Wow, I have a ton of product to review this coming week! :D Stay tuned for a lot of reviews this coming weeks!


Last thing I got was this Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. I got this from Bon Marche. PHP 400. Review also coming soon!


I am so excited to try all of these and share my thoughts about these products! Please stay tuned for my review within the next few weeks!! Thank you so much for reading! God bless! :)


Pam <3

2 comments:

  1. That FS liner is good. It just leaks when not stored properly though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Mine's still alive after 2 months! :D

      Delete

DISCLAIMER