Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Beauty Haul February 2015



Hi!! It's been a while since I updated this blog. Lots of school works plus midterm exam has passed. Anyway I'm back on track! Let's start this with a little birthday haul!! :)





PHP 899.00

The first thing I got was L'oreal True Match Foundation. I picked up the shade W3 Nude Beige, which is a tad lighter than my skin tone. The next shade W4.5 was way too orange for me. I wish they came out with the shade W4 Natural Beige. I have been dying to try this for the longest time because of the good reviews online. 

PHP 422.50

L'oreal Lucent Magique Foundation was 50% off at PCX Greenbelt!! Original price was PHP 845.00.


PHP 349.50

Again, 50% off!! Original price was PHP 699.00. I bought this for my mom!

Next are these Artist Studio makeup brushes! :) I went crazy at Landmark, way too much brushes to choose from! 


PHP 159.50

No brand flat top kabuki brush from landmark. I opened the box and tried this, it was so soft! 

PHP 59.75

PHP 69.75

PHP 79.75

PHP 139.75




PHP 685.00

Last but not the least!! Sleek MakeUP iDivine Palette in STORM!!!! Finally!!! I have gotten my hands on this baby!! I have been lemming this for the past two years! Yes I'm not kidding, two whopping years! hahaha. I just don't know where to buy them! I was surprised to see that The Ramp Crossings at Glorietta carries Sleek MakeUP! They also have Real Techniques Brushes and Red Cherry Lashes!! Definitely going back there! I need to save money for more makeups!! Hahaha


That's it for my haul!! Thank you so much for reading!! 'Till my next post!! Mwaaa!!


Pam :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER