Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 16, 2015

Nichido Bare Basics Palette Review + Swatches!!


Hi reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog post! :)


NICHIDO BARE BASICS PALETTE

Packaging




Packaging
It is only Php 138.00!! How cheap that is!?


Look how tiny this palette is. Perfect for travelling!!




Look how gorgeous the colors are!!
First impressions:

I was shocked when I looked at the price of this product. It's insanely cheap!!! You get 2 blushers and 4 eye shadows for only 138 pesos!! So there was I at the nichido stall, swatching crazily hahaha! I swatched the blushers and oh my god, it's so pretty. It's a light pink and medium pink with shimmers.

Isn't it pretty??? Love at first sight indeed!!
Then I swatched the eyeshadows, they are pigmented. Not chalky at all. But not buttery smooth. Just an "okay" type of eye shadow. Nothing special. Hahaha But the colors are good, they compliment each other. Perfect for everyday eye shadow looks.

I did a look using this palette! Click here to view it.

The four eye shadow.

Now let's move on to the swatches!

The Blushes. Darker-Lighter. With flash,

Without flash



The blush and eyeshadows. With flash.
Eyeshadows' order: Clock wise

Without flash

From the swatches above, it's an awesome palette right? For the price? It's a steal!! The bronze shade is my favorite out of the 4 shadows.

Without flash

With Flash



Let's sum it up!

Pro's
  • Super CHEAP at 138 pesos! 
  • Pigmented!
  • Little fall out
  • Travel-friendly
  • Easy to blend
  • Nice and sleek packaging
  • It has nice mirror included which is a huge plus!
  • Comes with an applicator
Con's:

  • The shadows need to be used with a primer to really pop and last long.
  • The packaging attracts fingerprint all over it.
  • The blush does not last long, you need to reapply every 3-4 hours, depending on your skin type. I do have oily skin so I reapply every 3 hours.


All in all, it's a great product. 
4.5 out of 5! :)


Thanks for reading!! I appreciate it a lot!

Read also: THE BEST KABUKI BRUSH SET EVER! CHEAP MAKEUP ORGANIZER AND BRUSH HOLDER

xx,
Pam :)






CHEAP MAKEUP ORGANIZER AND BRUSH HOLDER

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER