Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 8, 2015

San San HD Concealer in Biege | Review, Swatches & Before and After Pictures

Hi, reader!!! First of all, I want to thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoy!!! <3



On this post, I will be reviewing the San San HD Concealer, as the title says! Haha. Okidoks, let's jump right to it!!!




The packaging!! Metallic purple! Love it!!



It has a brush tip applicator which is unhygienic if you will apply it directly to your blemish. Just don't apply the product directly :)



This particular product can be purchased at all HBC outlets nationwide. HBC stores are available in malls such as SM and Robinson's.


Ingredients:




Price? Very affordable for a concealer!! It's only PHP 120.00!!!!


The product claims:

- Excellent coverage for skin imperfection.
- Formulated with Vitamins A, C, E & SPF 15 for a healthier and natrally radiant skin.
- With high precision applicator to achieve a picture-perfect look.


Swatches: 
I got the color Beige.
They have 3 available shades, Natural, Beige and Olive.

Without Flash


With Flash


As for the coverage, it has medium coverage, it can cover minor imperfections such as redness and acne spots. It doesn't cover really dark spots and dark under eye circles, you need to apply 2 layers of the product to cover it completely. See the picture below.

before

product being applied

after blending



That's one layer only. Amazing right!?


Longevity? I can get a full day wearing it. Yaaas! It is that great. Although it will crease really bad if you use it under your eye. :( I will recommend this concealer for pimple marks, redness and minor spots only.


Let's sum it up!!!


Pro's:

- Very affordable!

- Available Locally!!!

- Easy to blend

- Medium Coverage

- Lasts all day


Cons:

- Creases badly on under eye area!

-  3 shades only

- Unhygienic packaging because of the brush. Just don't use it directly to your blemishes!!



All in all, this is a great prouct!! :)


4.5 out of 5!!

Thanks for reading this post!!! :)

Read also: THE BEST KABUKI BRUSH SET EVER CHEAP MAKEUP ORGANIZER AND BRUSH HOLDER

xx

Pam <3





3 comments:

  1. I use this too for my undereyes! Love how it gives a natural coverage to my undereyes but I use a different concealer for my acne because I need heavy coverage for that (I have very dark acne marks). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg peachypink sisters!!! true!!! it gives natural coverage but it creases on my undereyes really bad :( Buti pa sayo. I put 2 layers dun sa areas na dark marks talaga, pero sa mga redness, okay na okay siya :D Thanks for commenting!!! hehehe <3 <3 <3

      Delete
    2. Peachy pink sisters ano pong gamit mo sa acne marks?

      Delete

DISCLAIMER