Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Review: Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder

Hello! <3

I'll be reviewing the rimmel stay matte powder!

First of all, I got this for only 280php @ Bonmarche :) www.bonmarchepage.com

I always buy US cosmetics from that online shop because of their really cheap reasonable prices! :) Oh and this is not sponsored. I just really their shop! :D








I got the shade 004 Sandstorm. It's a perfect match for me!



It really does control oils. But for only 3-5 hours, hence the claim "up to 5 hours of wear". It has smell too, it smells like a lotion! It's good! :)



Pro's:
The claim is TRUE. It does last for 5 hours!
Powder is finely milled!
Perfect shade for me!
Has lots of shades to choose from!
Has a very good scent!

Cons:
PACKAGING!! The cap is sort of plastic. It's prone to breaking. Actually it came cracked to me, even though the seller did put bubble wrap and carton!!
Hard to find!
Not available locally.


Overall:

This powder is good for oily skinned people! Not for dry cause it cakes up when applied too much. Plus, be sure to blot first before re-applying to prevent caking. :)


I give this 4.5 / 5 pout.

The .5 missing is the packaging! It sucks!


xx
Pam


1 comment:

DISCLAIMER