Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Makeup Tutorial: Quick and Easy Bronze Eyes





Hello beautiful! Are you looking for an easy and quick minute bronze eye makeup look? Then you are on the right place!

This look is so simple. I used only 4 eye shadows which all came from the same palette. My favorite palette of all time, the Sleek iDivine Palette in Storm.



Let's start!!








First step: Prime your lids. Priming helps the eyeshadow last longer. It also prevents eyeshadow from creasing.

Second step: Apply your choice of bronze eyeshadow. I used "dust storm" from my sleek palette.






Third step: Apply a light brown eyeshadow or the so-called midtone color to blend out the bronze color to avoid any harsh lines/edges. I used "calm before the storm".

Fourth step: Apply a dark brown eyeshadow or the so-called contour shade to your outer-v to create some definition. I used "eye of the storm" Blend all the eyeshadows well.



Fifth step: Add a matte black eyeshadow onto the very outer corner of the eye to add drama and depth to smoke it out a little bit. Then blend really well. I used "blackout". Blending is the key onto every eyeshadow look.



Sixth step: Take again your midtone color and use it to blend the edges.

Seventh step: Apply the same bronze eyeshadow on your lower lash line to balance out the look.

Eighth step: Take a clean blending brush and blend the eyeshadows all together including the lower lash line.



Ninth step: Apply eyeliner. Wing it out to add flirty effect. haha.

Last step: Curl lashes and apply mascara. Since I don't have that much lashes, I applied false eyelashes.



Products used:

LA Girl Pro HD Concealer as eye shadow base
Eyeshadows from Sleek iDivine palette in Storm:
Sleek "Dust Storm"
Sleek "Calm before the storm"
Sleek "Eye of the storm"
Sleek "Blackout"
FS Cosmetics Long last waterproof eyeliner pen
FS Cosmetics Eyelash Curler
Generic False eyelashes

Lips: Nyx round lipstick in B52
Foundation: Maybelline superwhite fresh powder in 04 honey
Bronzer: Catrice matte bronzing powder

VoilĂ ! The look is complete! You can actually pair this with any lip color. I used a nude lipstick to complete mine. If you're wondering what I used, it is the nyx round lipstick in B52. 

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you found this tutorial helpful!! Have a great day!


Like my facebook page: www.facebook.com/PammCamia

Follow me on instagram: @pamelacamia

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/pammycamia


Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER