Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Review: Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder

Hi beautiful! :D

Contouring is one of my favorite when it comes to applying makeup. It makes my face thinner and more defined.

I swatched this Catrice bronzer at the counter. The softness of the powder sold me. It's my first product from Catrice, definitely not the last! I also wanna try their All Matt Plus Foundation and Camouflage Cream Concealer! :)


Price: PHP 349.00 

Where to buy: Watson's, SM Department Stores

What it claims:

Sily soft, matt powder which provides a natural looking tan all-year round. Contains Vitamins A and E. Suitable for every skin type. Dermatologically tested.




I got it in the shade 020 Deep Bronze which is the only available shade that time. I went to their website and saw that there are two shades. The other shade is called 030 Medium Bronze. I assume the one that I have is the darker one.

The shade is leaning more orange in pictures but in person, it is a neutral medium brown shade. The packaging is simple and sturdy. It doesn't include mirror.  I dropped this twice and the powder itself didn't crack!!

It contains 9.5g of product. Made in Poland.


I use this to bronze and contour my face. And it does the job. You can see it in action here. Just skip to 3:19.

w/o Flash

w/ Flash


It is very soft and finely milled but at the same time powdery.

One thing I love about this bronzer is the blendability of it. It is so easy to blend! You can apply a lot then blend it, it still looks good. It is not muddy which is perfect! Although it is mainly for bronzing, I can also contour with it. What I do is dip my brush, then concentrate it where I normally put on my contour, then just very lightly blend it to remove any harsh line.

Lasting power? It lasts on me for about 5-6 hours. That for me is already long-wearing considering I have oily skin.


Let's sum it up!

What I like about it:


  • Matte.
  • Super blendable.
  • Finely milled.
  • Shade is perfect for my skin tone.
  • Affordable.
  • Available locally.
  • Buildable.
  • Simple and sturdy packaging.

What I don't like about it:

  • A little bit powdery.
  • Packaging has no mirror.

Will I repurchase it? YES! 

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you found this review helpful! Have a great day! God bless! :)


Pam <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER