Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My Favorite Makeup Look

Hi beautiful! ;)

I recently changed up my blog name from Makeup is <3 to Red Velvet Lipstick. I love red velvet cupcakes! Who doesn't? I also love lipsticks, especially red!! If you know me personally, you'll see me wearing red lipstick most of the time! YES, even at school. Haha! 

Every girl has her own signature look. I'd like to share mine. :)





I love red lipstick! It's a staple on my makeup kit. 

Whenever I use red lipstick, I make sure all my imperfections are concealed. Red lipstick highlights any imperfection on your face. I also like contouring my face to pair the sexy red lipstick look.

On my eyes, I just applied matte cream shadow all over the lid and matte brown shadow on the crease. I applied black liquid eyeliner then lots of mascara to complete the eyes. 

For the brows, I always do same brow routine but sometimes you just can't avoid bad eye brow days! Luckily, I did it somehow good in here. Hahaha!

For my hair, I just did a really high top bun since it is so hot here in Philippines!


What I used on my face:

Catrice Matte Bronzing Powder
Nichido Blush in Passionate Red

What I used on my eyes:

Nichido Mineral Eye Pencil in Walnut
Pinkies Collection Dark Brown eyeshadow
Tony Moly Matte Cream Eyeshadow
FS Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner Pen
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara

What I used on my lips:

Nivea Lip Butter
Nichido Lip Liner in Coral Rust
MAC Viva Glam I


** I don't wear this everyday, it is just my favorite look! :D

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day ahead! <3 Please follow my blog thru Google Friend Connect to be notified for new posts!

Subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/pammycamia
Join me on facebook: www.fb.com/pammcamia
Follow me on instagram: @pamelacamia


Pam :)

2 comments:

DISCLAIMER