Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Favorite Android Apps & Games!

Hello!! This post is not beauty-related but is also very interesting, well atleast for me. Hahaha!

These are my favorite apps! Let me tell you a little story!

Way way back, maybe 3-4 years ago, I loved watching reviews/demo/unboxing of different gadgets on youtube. I would always check what's new on my favorite techie site, gsmarena.com. Then 1 day, I googled on what phone should I buy, I have an online shop that time so I have the money! Haha. Then I learned about android and google play store. When I got my first smart phone, I installed many applications and games, literally MANY. Some of them remained my favorites that whenever I format my phone, I'd still download them again and again.


Okidoks, let's start with my favorite applications!



1. Photo Grid - This is the only collage maker I use. I love how simple it is! It is very fun and easy to use! They even have that video slide feature that is the same as the app flipagram. You can add text, stickers and filters!




2. Airdroid - Long time favorite of mine! I am using this to transfer files from my phone to pc and vice versa over internet. No cables needed. Faster than bluetooth!



3. Water Your Body - I've been using this app for a month now and it made to my list! If you don't drink as much as water your body need, try this! It reminds you every hour to drink water. Amazing right?



4. Textra - The best messaging app for me! It is so simple and fast. No lag issues! It also has emoji!!



5. Kika Keyboard - Best emoji keyboard! Again, simple and easy to use. I hate any complicated apps! hahaha.



6. Wattpad - Read tons of stories here. My all time favorites are The Despicable Guy, If I Fall, Secretly Married, Talk back and You're Dead, Diary ng Panget and many many more! You can even create your own book! I did once but it's not for me! hahaha



7. AppLock - If you want your privacy but you like sharing your phone with your friends and family, try this one. It creates password on any app you want to keep private like your messaging app, facebook, twitter, etc!



8. Facebook Pages Manager - If you have pages, download this since you cannot access this using the regular facebook app. Check my page here! :D



9. Retrica - I love the filters on this more than Camera 360. Perfect for taking selfie.


10. Blogger Stats - For obvious reason! :D I like checking my stats of my blog. :D I remember when I hit 1k page views, I was so happy hahaha although deep inside I know half of that was only me viewing my own blog. *boohoo! Then I discovered the "don't track my page views" feature. Now I'm close to 2k. <3



Now for my favorite games!

1. Clash of Clans - Cult's favorite. Very addicting game! I am at town hall 8 now, how about you? :D



2. Rising Star Chef - It resembles Kitchen Scramble so much! Super similar! I love playing Kitchen Scramble on facebook but the android app version sucks! It lags so much. This one is so similar to that! Kind of like a "dupe" hahahaha!



3. Cooking Fever - Another cooking and time managment game! Addicting and challenging! Nakakataranta hahaha.



4.Governor of Poker 3 - I LOVE POKER! Who doesn't? It is so addicting. Hahaha I've played the 1st and 2nd version of this game on Y8.com years ao. Do you guys know that site? It is basically a site full of flash games! Both 1&2 are offline poker games while this 3rd version is live!



That are my favorite apps and games! How about you? Are you an iPhone or Android user? What are your favorite apps and games? Share it by commenting down below! I would love to see your comments! <3

Thank you so much for reading! God bless!


Pam :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER